Valued Contributor

Having JIMMY"S for breakfast....

Waiting patiently for my Jimmys coffee cakes... says they'll be here today. can't wait to try them....

Contributor

Re: Having JIMMY"S for breakfast....

My neighbor gave us one and between my husband and I, it was gone in two days!  It was delicious.  Hope you enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

His first breakfast line was excellent - but he's dropped the more expensive items completely.  (pecans from India I think....rich caramel...imported).  Recent offerings seem to be more cake like  - wrapped in cinn spices...little blueberries/apple pieces with too much dry crumb something on top.  I've gone back to grocery store sweets.  Hope you love your order.

Respected Contributor

You're in for a treat! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I got my blueberry/cinnamon yesterday.  Ate one for dinner, nothing else.  About 2 hours later I had a violent intestinal reaction.  The one I ate was very good...better than David's crumb cakes.  I'll  use caution eating another.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Well........... I must say, Jimmy BROKE my heart!! I got the cherry and the cinnamon.  I could not even taste the cherry there was so little of it. and the cinnamon is nothing special!  Davids cookies are just as good. if i had to rate these on a scale of one to ten...THREE would be the score.  Smiley Sad   Smiley Sad  i'm hoping i can give some of them away.  oh well live and learn......the hosts pratically wet their pants over them.... they must take acting lessons. because they are NOT that great. good luck Jimmy.

I just bought Kansas city cheddar bacon burgers too.......can't wait to see how those are...

Esteemed Contributor

Jimmy started out with great buns or whatever.....got his foot in the Q door - got orders - said he used ONLY fresh blueberries - not fake like other bakers..  My last order - you're correct - few BB's and no taste. He's violated my trust.  His stardom appears to have changed 'him' too. Cocky

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I got my blueberry/cinnamon yesterday.  Ate one for dinner, nothing else.  About 2 hours later I had a violent intestinal reaction.  The one I ate was very good...better than David's crumb cakes.  I'll  use caution eating another.

@Kachina624 

That's bad. Did you look @ the ingredients for something that would cause that type reaction?

Valued Contributor

I have my Jimmy’s favorites. The cinnamon rolls of course but the blueberry jam rolls are the best so far. Everyone raves when I serve them. I cut them in half a perfect size. I hope they will come back.