Honored Contributor

Re: Have you started your T-Day cooking yet?

[ Edited ]

We have a small crowd coming for dinner, but I need to have multiple bases covered, and mama always has to make everyone's favorites.  I started today with:

Mashed Idaho Potatoes 

Mashed Sweet Potatoes 

Mashed Cauliflower

Sweet & Sour Cucumber Salad

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Fresh Cranberry-Orange Relish 

I wanted to get some baking done, but I didn't.  Tomorrow will be pretty busy with more cooking and all my baking.  Fortunately I have DH here with me, and he's on vacation from work, so he's my cleanup crew.  With him cleaning up after me, I can just keep going from one job to the next. 

Honored Contributor

@RedTop 

The jellied can stuff is my fave!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom So sorry you all are sick, I hope you feel better and can enjoy Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

Oh, we will! We're alive!!!Heart

Thank you for your post, @happilyretiredgirl 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Sorry, this was inteded for the 'Pet Lovers' forum, Q wouldn't post it here for everyone to see!

[ Edited ]

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@KingstonsMom So sorry you all are sick, I hope you feel better and can enjoy Thanksgiving!

Could someone else post it to CC?

It would be much appreciated.

Q said I'm 'flooding the forums with new posts', shame on them!

ETA: I wanted to check first, but I see NOTHING in the CC Standards about your new posts being considered 'flooding the forums' per QVC.

Until the day Q takes back their 'accusation, which is what I consider it, I'm outta here. I will let the Social Team know how I feel about this tomorrow.

Just know that I wish all of you posters here, an uplifting Thanksgiving Day, full of fun, family, friends and most of all FOOD!

I did have more uplifting things to share with all of you, I'll try to sprinkle them here and there, unless I keep getting carp from QVC!

Maybe a few emails to the Social Team @QVCSocialTeam@ QVC.com (lower case is fine!)

My own opinion of QVC Social Team (is below) right now, is that Ilike that  want/expect an apology, not even publicly, as to why I was scolded and banned! The same thing could happen to any poster here, at their will.

And a crafty feline rubs its paws together as though hatching an evil plan 

MSN-Emoticon-skin-rash-084.gif

peaceout.jpg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch Can you share your sweet and sour cucumber salad.  I have never heard of that and I love cucumbers.  I eat them almost everyday.  I just usually slice them with salt/pepper and vinegar or just dip them in ranch dressing.

Honored Contributor

I have started cooking yet.  It's too early.  I finished all the shopping.  

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Hope you and DD get well soon. You can make any day Thanksgiving as soon as you are both well. In my thoughts for a healthier end of year for you both.

Respected Contributor

@kate2357 

Bummer. Sorry to see you are not well.

Take the time to get well.

Then you can celebrate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Sounds delish!

Goodbye for awhile my awesome Friends, have a great, stupendous Thanksgiving Day full of fun, friends, family and especially FOOD!

This is the one time of year to pig out with an excuse! No insult intended to the pigs, LOL!

I will miss you all, especially now!Heart

Please let the Social Team know how unhappy you are (if you are) that I'm leaving the forums because of their accusation, which is NOT mentioned in the CC Standards!