Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Used the Costco Instacart Home Delivery?

I have not used any of these grocery delivery type services, but I've ordered items from the Costco website for regular delivery and I always get my orders within two days.

I don't know how different that might be, but the regular shipping is very good.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I have not used any of these grocery delivery type services, but I've ordered items from the Costco website for regular delivery and I always get my orders within two days.

I don't know how different that might be, but the regular shipping is very good.

@chickenbutt We have used it a lot too, but I'm thinking I would like to get things that can't be delivered like their excellent cooked white meat chicken from the deli section, steaks and such.  

I may give it a shot and see what happens!!!  I love their canned chicken but that fresh is super good!  It is shrink wrapped and we then put it in smaller shrink wrapped packages. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt We have used it a lot too, but I'm thinking I would like to get things that can't be delivered like their excellent cooked white meat chicken from the deli section, steaks and such.  

I may give it a shot and see what happens!!!  I love their canned chicken but that fresh is super good!  It is shrink wrapped and we then put it in smaller shrink wrapped packages. 

Yeah, Costco makes some pretty good stuff!  Smiley Happy   I also like that canned chicken and have a bunch on hand.  Still making that 3 ingredient dish that another poster posted here a while back and loving it.

If you order, fingers crossed that it goes really well.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Used it a ton when Covid hit, still do. They're fast and the shoppers aren't regular instacart, they have to be top of their game to work out of Costco. They've all been great and will look for any additional items you may want, they stay in contact through text. they'll take pics of items and send them for approval for produce, etc., they'll call you to discuss if they have a question, or if you do. 

💗🐶🐈💗

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE