Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Barkeepers Friend cleaning products?

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Loveac 

If your screen name means you "love Atlantic City" you're right! Loved when I lived there the fun trips ...now to Barkeepers. 

I scour my SS sink every night after dinner with it.  My sink always shines & 1x/month I polish it with a little veg oil on a micro cloth to keep it nice🙂

Yes, my screen name means Love Atlantic City!  Although many people think it means Love Air Conditioning lol!  I live in South Jersey, so I'm close to AC. 
Anyhow, many thanks to you and all who responded. I'll give these products a try. ❤️

Honored Contributor

I have not, but this product has rave reviews. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, it really cleans up the stainless steel and makes it shine.  DH is great at putting in the scrubbing muscle!

Frequent Contributor

Bartenders is the best cleaning product. I will never go back to Comet or Ajax again.

Respected Contributor

Have used it on my stainless sink for years.  Works so well.  Put it in, scrub, and rinse.  Works very quickly.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Yes.......takes "unknown marks" off marble countertops, and stains off a china coffee cup.....among other things.    I have probably ALWAYS had a container in the house.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

The Barkeepers Friend toilet cleaner is STUPENDOUS. I was shocked at how easily it got rid of stubborn grime.

Respected Contributor

I use it all the time on my hammered copper kitchen sink and it works amazing!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoveacHave used the product for years on stainless steel cookware.  Does a wonderful job of cleaning.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Barkeepers comes in different types.  The powdered type has  some scouring properties, the citric acid type works on different surfaces in a different way, and there is (or has been ) a type  that is semi-liquid in a bottle.

Haven't bought any in a long time, but still have some around.  Bed Bath Beyond was my source for the lesser known types.

I've had and tried them all, but seldom use them in favor of  other products or gentler ways of cleaning.   They do their job very well, though. 

Just my opinion.