Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the new Lemon Oreos?

If so what did you think? I saw them in the store today but haven't purchased any yet. This is my first time even seeing them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the new Lemon Oreos?

omg… I wish I hadn't seen this post.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

I also wish I hadn't seen this post. My diet was going so well. Lemon, awesome. Gotta try just one.

Super Contributor

If I wasn't menopausal and didn't have to watch every morsel I put in my mouth - I would definitely give these a try.

Contributor

Lies! Oreos are two perfectly crispy chocolate wafers with a delicious 'creamy' white filling between them. To call any other flavor by this sacred name is blasphemous! The Nabisco Company has been overtaken by charlatans and fools, who will soon be called upon to answer for their crimes. Long live the Black and White! (And Double Stuff!!)
Trusted Contributor

I am a lemon fanatic but found these cookies to be a tad too sweet for me.They are nice and lemony and if you like really sweet,then you will enjoy them. I like the regular double stuffed oreos.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Super Contributor

Lemon sounds delish ! Tho if they're a bit too sweet , maybe not . I'm finding that as I take in less sugar , I can't stand too sugary foods . Bought a fruit tea pitcher here by Contigo , and not drinking soda anymore . Made lemon tea , cucumber tea , and will try cantaloupe or honeydew tea next . No sugar added ; just let it steep in the refrigerator for 24 hrs or more . We start drinking it after 24 hrs . and it just gets stronger after that . I remove the fruit cylinder after 2-3 days tho , because the fruit begins to get mushy . Not good . Plus it's given most of its flavor to the tea by then . Its a great way to cut calories .
Honored Contributor

Hi colliemom3, we have not had the lemon Oreos, but I bought Watermelon Oreos from Target back in the early summer, and my DH loved them, I ate just one cookie, and I bought two packages. It was good!! I hope all is well with you and your family. Is the kitty staying at home?
Respected Contributor

I buy the ""golden"" Oreos--I love them! I'm not offended that the company is branching out.

Honored Contributor

colliemom3, what store has the lemon? I think Target had an exclusive on the Watermelon. I never saw them anywhere else. There was also a Marshmallow Oreo, and it was like the Philosophy Crispy Marshmallow 3 in 1. Lol.