Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the Liberty Orchards fruit confections?

I just ordered both kinds of the confections...I love fruit flavored candies and they looked good and easy to bite into without breaking a tooth...

Just wondering if anyone has tried them  and how do you like them? .....

Thanks..

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the Liberty Orchards fruit confections?

No I haven't but kept me away is 180 cal for serving size 3 pcs

and 29 grams of sugar.

1.  I could not eat just 3 pcs

2.  That's a huge amount of sugar, think cake.

They look good and I'm sure they'll taste good too.

Respected Contributor

The only products of theirs I've ever had were Aplets & Cotlets & haven't had any of those since a coworker brought a cellephane sealed box to work to share.  She opened it & there were black specks all over the inside of box & webby stuff all over the candies & an Indian Meal Moth flew out!  That was 25+ years ago & I've never had a hankering to try them again since!  I'm sure it was just a flukey thing, but still.......  lol

Honored Contributor

I love applets and cotlets so tried these last year.  I really enjoyed them and would order again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When I was working, I did a customer service job for one of our customers who lived in Washington state.  It was a pretty big project and took me almost a whole day to complete.

The lady I helped was very kind and she sent me a box of applets and cotlets To,thank me. My family liked them.  I remember that they were very sweet and different.

Respected Contributor

@ptagirlyes, I have bought them twice, and they are delicious, Don't hesitate. They are soft,you won't break a tooth, and if you like fruit candy, which I do too, you'll love these.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for all your responses...I think I'll keep my orders ...I just thought they would be something different and hopefully delicious...

I know I don't need all that sugar, but it's christmas!....always have to splurge..

Hope everyone has a great day!

Honored Contributor

Liberty Orchards is in Eastern Wa state;I love the aplets/Cotlets. I live near Seattle but have gone over that way many times, and gotten fresh made aplets/cotlets-----OMG---so amazing.

Honored Contributor

Here we go again talking about something I have no clue what you are talking about.

I had to Google Aplets & Cotlets to see what's it all about.

I have seen several posts on these forums on things I have never heard of. Like bread pudding. Never heard of it until I saw it on Q. Still have never ate any.

Who cares how much sugar is in it as it's not something you eat every day.

Respected Contributor

yes, I buy them all the time- Here they sell them in stores- Stater Brothers, Grocery Outlet..I love them and have not problem overeating them, in fact sometimes I will just eat half of one square and leave the other half for later! I knowwhat you mean aobut hurting your teeth with some candy..these are fabulous..Actually this type of "fruit locum" candy has always been my favorite..I was raised on the aplets and cotlets and love all their "new" offerings!

Now I am craving them ..and am prepping for colonoscopy so no food for a while!! LOL!