Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone had American Heritage cream cheese spread?

When DD got groceries this weekend there was no Philly brand pumpkin flavor cream cheese or Wegmans brand either.  It's my one pumpkin flavor concession of fall every year.

She got American Heritage pumpkin cream cheese spread.  Holy cow, it is really good. Very smooth and creamy.

I've never heard of the brand and wondered of anyone else has. It was great on an English muffin.

I usually only get the pumpkin cream cheese once and then I'm happy.  I may need to get this again before it goes away.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone had American Heritage cream cheese spread?

I've never heard of that brand, but glad it is good and that you are enjoying it.  I've never seen or heard of pumpkin flavored cream cheese.  I had no idea that Philly brand made this.  I buy cream cheese often, so am surprised I've never seen it.  Maybe it's a regional thing?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1   Philly Brand makes all kinds of flavored cream cheeses.  I've seen strawberry, pineapple, honey/walnut.  Wegmans usually has flavored dream cheeses in a cooler near the bakery section.  I assume they make them there, as they are they a Wegmans sticker on them.

I prefer Wegmans veggie cream cheese over Philly brand.  It's good on an everything bagel.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I believe it is sold at Trader Joe's.  Recently I stopped at a working goat farm bear my home town and purchsed apricot, maple goat cheese.  To die for.