Contributor

Has anyone bought the Cook’s Essentials 2 quart Air Fryer?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought the Cook’s Essentials 2 quart Air Fryer?

Yes.  Love it.  Looks like QVC only has the digital available.  Mine has a knob, so I can't say how the digital works.  

It's very small inside, though.  I'd say only good for one person.  Others might have a different experience.  

Valued Contributor

After watching it demo a few times I decided to order however haven’t  received it yet. Seems perfect for 2. I have an Oster French door oven and sometimes it takes forever.

Honored Contributor

@Bobbieg    Did you want some information about it or did you just want to know who bought it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, Mine says 2.4. I live alone, but I cook 4 chicken wings 2 pieces of fish, Plenty big enough for me or if I was cooking for 2, I could probably get more in, not the wings. I love mine. It's easy to clean, doesn't take up a lot of room.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sp glad someone brought this up. I have one of Emerils air fryers that came with a baking pan and its great, but I live alone and it is quite large for my needs. I think I will give it to one of my nieces and get the smaller one. So nice to hear opinions along with the reviews. Thanks all!

cookin

Valued Contributor

I received mine yesterday and just tried it out on the ever popular fries. It worked great and is quiet easy to operate and small perfect for what I would use an air fryer for. The size is nice also fits  beside my Oster oven.

Contributor

Yes, I bought it, love it! I’ve gotten 2 large Brats and a handful of ff or tater tots,works great for baked 🥔 potatoes 2 lg ones, white russets.Still experimenting with it, so far so good! I have the digital one, I got it in black.Enjoy yours you’ll love it too!