Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone actually SEEN any new kitchen appliance colors/finishes?

Sadly, white and bisque/almond/cream are pretty limited to basic models at present, and since I have decent (but old) appliances now, I want a step up in function before I replace.

Still thinking and looking.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone actually SEEN any new kitchen appliance colors/finishes?

The choices in white or bisque are pretty limited for sure.  When I bought my house 11 years ago, the original owner had the builder install bisque appliances in my then 3 year old home.  It had a glasstop electric range & since it was also plumbed for a gas range, after I'd lived here for 1 year I traded out the electric range for a GE Profile gas range in bisque to match the rest of the existing appliances.  About 6 years ago, I replaced the GE side by side fridge & microwave for a GE Profile French door fridge & GE Profile over the range microwave, also in bisque.  At that time, GE no longer made a bisque dishwasher, so I ended up buying a Kitchen Aid d/w in bisque.   If I had it to do over, I would've just has a SS gas range put in & then later on, when I replaced the other appliances, gone with SS, because my choices were so limited in trying to match the bisque that was here.  If any of my current appliances fail & need replacing, I'm not sure bisque is even an option anymore, so I may be forced to get SS, since that's where the most & best choice is these days.