Super Contributor

the new Harvest dinner set is up under H198830

Occasional Contributor

Just ordered it, but disappointed in design of the dinner plate, wish the placement of leaves and acorns was more thought out.

Valued Contributor

SOLD OUT in the presentation! Heard David & Tara say that this particular dinnerware set would be retiring after today or when they sell out!

Super Contributor

Yea, Jeanaa I ordered a set ,but I was alittle disappointed also,would have liked to see done more like the OW with the leaves and acorns .

Occasional Contributor

I'm glad you felt the same Yellowkitty. I just cancelled mine, it was hard to do, but the more I kept looking at Harvest, it just did not do it for me, especially the green hue. I really was hoping for a better look. I bought the Fallfetti in vivid pattern, which is so more appealing and even though there is no orange it goes well with my Fiesta fall colors. I have some Harvest pieces and mugs I ordered from her own site I enjoy, but I will wait till next year when she comes out with new. I think I got caught up in the idea it would sell out, glad I will not have to pay returning shipping. But I do hope you enjoy yours, I'm running out of room, my husband use to say if I buy anymore dishes the cupboard will come off the wall! Maybe his spirit made me click cancel. Happy fall to everyone.

Super Contributor

Jeanaa, I also cancelled. I just don't need another dinner set but would have got them if done the OW way. I did post on her FB wall about the let down on the pattern . Maybe next year she will go back to that. She did the other season one like the OW pattern. I did buy her new bread basket and the other new snack dish set that is under in the Kitchen w David tonight. I got the VPH new lighted cake set in the Chocolate and may see how the one lighted base will fit under that new snack set from TT Happy Fall to everyone also !

Honored Contributor

Many are disappointed in the vivid version of the Harvest pattern, and I think there are plans to bring out Harvest dinnerware in the standard pattern, but I'm thinking it will be next year. There is a group on Facebook, Temp-tationistas Anonymous, where the best info can be found, often much more than even the actual Temp-tations FB site. That is where the first look at upcoming things is usually found. The ladies on that site have ways of searching and finding upcoming stuff often many months before it is available.

Super Contributor

Thanks Mominohio, I will look them up . Glad I'm mot the only one not liking .

Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 yellowkitty said:

Thanks Mominohio, I will look them up . Glad I'm mot the only one not liking .

There was a live chat yesterday, and someone addressed the question of regular OW Harvest dinnerware, and Lisa said it is on tap for next year. If you can hold out, maybe it will be better than the Vivid. I don't care for any of the Vivid line, especially the Floral Lace version.

Super Contributor

Thanks ! I will wait . I don't like the Vivid but my daughter does and has it. Some of the Floral Lace colors are pretty but, I won't buy it. Just like the OW have blue and yellow. And really like the Harvest! I do have the Christmas dinner set got last year! Yea, I like dish sets !! LOL