Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 debc said:
On 10/19/2014 moonchilde said: You don't have a choice of what you get in the TSV, it's a mixture and you can't tell them what to send you. Reviews are mixed. Some like them, some don't. It's a pretty pricey TSV unless you have situations in which to gift chocolates, i.e. You know the recipients want and will eat them. IMO gifting candy is not a sure thing any more.

It says you are getting an equal amount of what they are showing.

I know that. The OP said she didn't want dark chocolate, just milk chocolate. That is not an option with the TSV, though I'm sure can be ordered from the HL website, it just won't be the TSV value or configuration.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

dark choc gives me diarrhea......

Respected Contributor
On 10/19/2014 moonchilde said:
On 10/19/2014 debc said:
On 10/19/2014 moonchilde said: You don't have a choice of what you get in the TSV, it's a mixture and you can't tell them what to send you. Reviews are mixed. Some like them, some don't. It's a pretty pricey TSV unless you have situations in which to gift chocolates, i.e. You know the recipients want and will eat them. IMO gifting candy is not a sure thing any more.

I know that. The OP said she didn't want dark chocolate, just milk chocolate. That is not an option with the TSV, though I'm sure can be ordered from the HL website, it just won't be the TSV value or configuration.

Sorry, I totally misread that..

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor
On 10/19/2014 Sharke said:

dark choc gives me diarrhea......

only one looks like dark.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

i am definitely getting one set, maybe both. SEES are my all time favorite chocolates, but the price and presentation of these looks so good i want to try them. they will make nice inexpensive hostess gifts. i LOVE that the nutcracker tin can be used as a bottle of wine holder also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 BayBarb said: They are ok , I like that they are individually wrapped.... In my opinion they are comparable to Whitman chocolates.

Oh wow really, for 10 dollars a pound? I don't mind paying higher prices for quality chocolate but I'm not paying 10 bucks a pound Whitman's.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 debc said:
On 10/19/2014 moonchilde said:
On 10/19/2014 debc said:

Sorry, I totally misread that..

No problem ;-)
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

not very good imo

Respected Contributor

They used to be good, but I got some for Christmas last year. Tried a couple...gave the rest away; they were downright nasty, IMO. I'd rather have one of those pounder chocolate bars from Trader Joe's!

Honored Contributor
The presentations make them look yummy, but to me they were absolutely nothing special. So glad I tried them on my MIL's dime, and did not pay for something that is just "okay".