Super Contributor

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can now order the HL tins on the Fannie May website. When you go to that site, you will see at the Top of the Page a HARRY LONDON TAB. When you click on that you will see the tins that are now available. I was able to order mine. Did speak with a customer service rep and she said the tins just became available today.

They are still not available on QVC.

Vicki

Respected Contributor

Re: Harry London Tins available

Thanks! I just got my nutcracker tins from QVC, but the large holiday train tin that I ordered was cancelled. I'll check out the Fannie May site to see if they have a similar tin.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Re: Harry London Tins available

On 12/10/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Thanks! I just got my nutcracker tins from QVC, but the large holiday train tin that I ordered was cancelled. I'll check out the Fannie May site to see if they have a similar tin.

Topaz they do have a couple of tins with either a Christmas Ornaments or the Elf On The Shelf. I had originally ordered the platinum this year but they do not have that one so I got the gold.