Honored Contributor

Has a lot of Kitchen aid shows on today. Guess KA has come to HSN now that Q has an interest in HSN. 10 central time is first show

Honored Contributor

Kitchen Aid vendor on HSN love her voice ! She's so nice to listen to. Hope she comes to QVC. No more use of mute button.

Honored Contributor

I agree @SharkE.

Not sure about "great" price (269.00) I like it is the real "artisan" style.  I bought this mixer for wedding gift thru Macy's and I recall it was $70 more.

I guess no more separate selections per channels -- I got email IT cosmetics debuting soon.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sure different type of KA mixer , but, I saw one at walmart for 189

Contributor

QVC is HSN,  merged months ago.   That is why you see the same vendors now on both showes.   HSN did not have the vendors QVC had.   they are slowly bringing them on both shows.   Although QVC has not announced to the public what is going on.

Honored Contributor

@Bascia wrote:

QVC is HSN,  merged months ago.   That is why you see the same vendors now on both showes.   HSN did not have the vendors QVC had.   they are slowly bringing them on both shows.   Although QVC has not announced to the public what is going on.

@Bascia.  They did not merge. They are both owned by the Qurate Group which owns some other companies also.

Just scroll to the bottom of this page and one of the choices to read is About Qurate Retail Group. It gives all information.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Has a lot of Kitchen aid shows on today. Guess KA has come to HSN now that Q has an interest in HSN. 10 central time is first show

Thanks @SharkE I saw a presentation last night and was happy I purchased from the Q...I still have to get use to seeing both shopping channels presenting the same items!