Trusted Contributor

Eduardo Garcia is on HSN. He has a prosthetic left arm. He's amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN one-armed cook on now

Yes, watched him and ordered the Seasoning Salts. Looking forward to the Cooking Day tomorrow, HSN is making an effort to really ramp up their kitchen and cooking events with new offerings.

Seems that Curtis Stone and Lorena Garcia will be featured (I have some of her cookware and love it). They also will have Ingrid Hoffman, Katie Lee (not very familiar with her) and Carla from the Chew, who I think was on QVC with some products.

No Wolfgang in person.

Honored Contributor

I'll hold out for Wolfie. LOL

Valued Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Johnnyeager said:

Yes, watched him and ordered the Seasoning Salts. Looking forward to the Cooking Day tomorrow, HSN is making an effort to really ramp up their kitchen and cooking events with new offerings.

Seems that Curtis Stone and Lorena Garcia will be featured (I have some of her cookware and love it). They also will have Ingrid Hoffman, Katie Lee (not very familiar with her) and Carla from the Chew, who I think was on QVC with some products.

No Wolfgang in person.

Katie Lee is on The Kitchen on Food Network. It airs Saturdays at 11am. She was also married to Billy Joel for a short time.

Esteemed Contributor

So does Katie Lee really cook, or is she more of a Celebrity endorser type of personality?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yes, she cooks. Smile

Honored Contributor

In case anybody thinks Katie Lee is Kathy Lee Gifford it's 2 different people.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/chefs/katie-lee.html

Trusted Contributor

Looking forward to the all-day cooking event tomorrow! The TSV is a Curtis Stone multi-cooker for $110,(?). It looks like an oval slow cooker, (Ninja 4:1 competitor?).