Honored Contributor

This morning had on a good deal on his pots and pans

half aluminum and stainless steel.

Good to see him again. I'm sure his stuff will last forever.

Honored Contributor

His stainless steel cookware is equivalent to All Clad at a fraction of the cost.

I have one of his previous TS cookware sets from over a decade ago as my primary cookware. No issues at all - superb!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't have any of his cookware, but I do have a no longer offered food processor.  I may not use it often, but it's a joy when I do use it.  It is so quiet.  

Valued Contributor

I have loved everything I ever bought by Wolfgang Puck.  My most favorite is his garnishing kit and the battery operated spice mill.  I use it for fresh cracked pepper and it makes my life much easier because I do a lot of cooking.

Valued Contributor

Did not know that Wolfgang was going to be on this morning.Did check and see he will be on with Shannon in the kitchen  starting at 6 PM, will watch as have liked many of his products over the year. My favorite has been his Multi Cooker,have it for many years,  love that it does so much not just one thing,just used the cooker to make my pot full of slow cook steel oatmeal  for the week.

Super Contributor

His stainless steel cookware might be nice, but there's no way for the price it's equivalent to All-Clad.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN & Wolfgang

[ Edited ]

Those cookware pieces are not  even close to the heavy stainless quality of All Clad.  That's why there's a huge difference in price--and weight. 

All Clad is heavy multi-ply steel on both the bottom and up the sides.  Many other brands are heavy only on the bottom and have thin stainless on the sides.

I ordered a Puck cookware set about 7 years ago.........arrived with rust in some of the pans which was obvious when I opened the box. Very unusual for quality stainless steel, I thought.   Back it went as soon as I could send it.

Sorry to sound so negative about an otherwise respected product and vendor, but that is my opinion and experience only.

Honored Contributor

probably depends on your own financial situation

he's not catering to Beverly Hills folks

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN & Wolfgang

[ Edited ]

I enjoy watching Wolfgang.  But Emeril - not so much. Bam!

Trusted Contributor

I saw him for a little bit yesterday, but had to turn it off because of the host, Shannon Smith. She has decided that since David has his Happy Dance, that she needed her own. So, now she does the Shannon Shimmy, which is ridiculous. She took such a HUGE mouthful of whatever she was supposed to be SELLING that she just chewed and chewed and chewed and then started doing something that I guess was supposed to be dancing. It was way worse than any of the shenanigans the QVC hosts do, and that says a LOT.

I like the cooking shows and I like Wolfgang, and she seems to host a lot of those, but yesterday was too much.