Respected Contributor

@Sage04 

you asked ............

<< never had a Wolfgang pot rust. What's up with that??>>

I can only imagine  that  rust spots in the Puck cookware set  I received had somehow developed  during shipment.  Might have been on a long and very damp cargo journey from China to U.S.

Also, maybe the stainless steel had some sort of defect.  Have no idea.  Just did not want to keep the cookware set.  Have bought two separate pieces since then and they are OK.

Also own several pieces of heavier stainless steel cookware that I've used and liked  for years -- not All-Clad but heavier in weight than the two Puck sauce pots I own and use frequently.

I seem to be a cookware collector....have "several" (ahem) different types and brands.   They're all good, depending on what I use them for.

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@Sage04 

you asked ............

<< never had a Wolfgang pot rust. What's up with that??>>

I can only imagine  that  rust spots in the Puck cookware set  I received had somehow developed  during shipment.  Might have been on a long and very damp cargo journey from China to U.S.

Also, maybe the stainless steel had some sort of defect.  Have no idea.  Just did not want to keep the cookware set.  Have bought two separate pieces since then and they are OK.

Also own several pieces of heavier stainless steel cookware that I've used and liked  for years -- not All-Clad but heavier in weight than the two Puck sauce pots I own and use frequently.

I seem to be a cookware collector....have "several" (ahem) different types and brands.   They're all good, depending on what I use them for.

@novamc1  you and I are in The Cookware Collector's Club. I'm the person everyone comes to for cookware. I have something for everything. I had an entire wall in my kitchen where I hung pots and pans and everyone thought it was so cute. Now I have boxes in storage that I pay for every month. I give away and they keep growing.

I'm trying to resist and sometimes I do. My latest is Curtis Stone. I also miss Techinque and wish it was still around. I have lots of Cook Essentials when it was Cooks Essentials.

Believe me, I understand what you are saying.