Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Thanks Beth

Trusted Contributor

Since QVC owns 38% of HSN why would the moderators  want to eliminate a coupon/code that would profit QVC  if/when used?  I will never understand their logic in deleting some of these items.  Why not support a company you own more than third of – so QVC gains & grows financially?

Here is the link to QVC’s parent company stating their 38% ownership in HSN:

http://libertyinteractive.com/companies/cvc-group.html

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Probably stick with Bed and Bath 20% off and free shp.

Whose your Daddy now ? LOL

Honored Contributor

I received a 20% off in the email that was good Super Bowl Sun only. I received another 20% off a few days ago which I used yesterday. I also have 20% off which was with my last Andrew Lessman order which is only good on his products. I should have used it today & used the other 20% off on something else. I found a $10 off coupon on their message board last time Andrew was on.

Honored Contributor

I got plenty of B&B's coupons. My sister sends me hers, too.

Won't be a Puck, but, that doesn't matter have the same features.

Trusted Contributor

I got a 20% coupon also.  There's very few things I purchase there anymore, i.e. Nellie's Laundry Soda (on when it's aTSV), Regency Gold furniture polish (this stuff is amazing for my oak dining room table/buffet.  I used to purchase a lot of Michael Anthony Gold, but at my age I don't buy jewelry for myself anymore.  I sure wish QVC would send me a coupon as there's things I'd like.  I took advantage of the free shipping day they had last year.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I just sent CS at HSN a msg complaining I never get coupons and just got this response.   Isn't this nice?   You might try the same... Use "contact us". 

"I do wish I was able to generate coupons for you.  I see you have been a long time customer without one mention of a coupon on your account!

Although I am unable to generate those coupons, I want you to know I have applied $20.00 to your account to apply to any order you would like.  No restrictions at all!  I feel so bad you havent received anything from us so I do hope you enjoy this.  You will want to choose spendable ka$h during your checkout process or if you place your order on the phone, just mention it to the representative."

By the way,  they have a cute 2qt PC for $50.  It comes in turquoise. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

WoW ! you got 'er done. Congrats !

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 20% off coupons

[ Edited ]

I have never had their credit card and get them.  Have you signed up for E-mail notifications?  

Besides that I have a few regulars that I signed up to get notifications when they are on.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

On another note, I have never received a QVC coupon.

Trusted Contributor

The 20% coupon code is listed right on the homepage about a third of the way down the page.