Contributor

Re: HSN 20% off coupons

[ Edited ]

When you log into your HSN account open your spendable Kash, even if you see it says $0 because at times they put coupons in there that you would not know about if  you did not look. Some coupons are good for a whole year! They are either a percentage off, or a specific dollar amount. I have gotten a few $25 off coupons. Nice surprise 

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

The 20% coupon code is listed right on the homepage about a third of the way down the page.

there is no coupon code when i go to the hsn homepage.

i have not had one recently, but i do get them in my email. i am an hsn cardholder. sometimes i also find them on mr rebates, ebates, retailmenot, or other websites. there is an entire thread on their forums called FEBRUARY 2017 COUPONS (under the category Todays Specials and Coupons) where people have shared their codes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

The 20% coupon code is listed right on the homepage about a third of the way down the page.

i have not had one recently, but i do get them in my email. i am an hsn cardholder. sometimes i also find them on mr rebates, ebates, retailmenot, or other websites. there is an entire thread on their forums called FEBRUARY 2017 COUPONS (under the category Todays Specials and Coupons) where people have shared their codes.

It's actually closer to the top of the page right underneath Shop Departments and says 20% off with code.  However, I noticed when I sign out it disappears.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Thanks Beth

Thanks Beth for removing a useful coupon code that QVC never gives. WTF?

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE  I just sent CS at HSN a msg complaining I never get coupons and just got this response.   Isn't this nice?   You might try the same... Use "contact us". 

"I do wish I was able to generate coupons for you.  I see you have been a long time customer without one mention of a coupon on your account!

Although I am unable to generate those coupons, I want you to know I have applied $20.00 to your account to apply to any order you would like.  No restrictions at all!  I feel so bad you havent received anything from us so I do hope you enjoy this.  You will want to choose spendable ka$h during your checkout process or if you place your order on the phone, just mention it to the representative."

By the way,  they have a cute 2qt PC for $50.  It comes in turquoise. 

well done you.

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Thanks Beth

Thanks Beth for removing a useful coupon code that QVC never gives. WTF?

Not the way I meant it LOL She poofed it before I could see it and I didn't appreciate it, so, I said "Thanks Beth" somebody had posted a HSN code.

Valued Contributor

Hsn sends coupons only meant for selected customers.Some others posted on Mrrebates can be used by everyone.

I don't order much from Qvc anymore.When I get a coupon from Hsn I look for something to purchase, even If I don't need anything.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

It's actually closer to the top of the page right underneath Shop Departments and says 20% off with code.  However, I noticed when I sign out it disappears.

it is not showing up for me there. there are three boxes/links underneath the SHOP DEPARTMENTS.....one says "fill your jewelry armoire," one says "free shipping on all electronics," and one says "up to 50% off designer apparel."

it is probably a code that is associated with specific accounts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

Thanks Beth

There's really no reason to delete these posts -  the HSN coupons that are specific to customers are non transferable!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

it is not showing up for me there. there are three boxes/links underneath the SHOP DEPARTMENTS.....one says "fill your jewelry armoire," one says "free shipping on all electronics," and one says "up to 50% off designer apparel."

it is probably a code that is associated with specific accounts.

Exactly, they're non transferable.  I have an hsn credit card and get them every few weeks.