Frequent Contributor

HELP...by Keurig Platinum just died....

I have had this version for almost 4 years and it just went into the descale mode. I can't descale because it won't take any liquid in. I will try to deal with this but in the meantime I need another one.

Does anyone know where to buy the Keurig Platinum version. I DO NOT want the newest Keurig. Keurig does not seem to have this one on their website (or I just cannot see it).

Is there an alternative brewer that any of you like? I just don't like the idea of this newest Keurig 2.0 and the lack of MY choices.

Trusted Contributor

Re: HELP...by Keurig Platinum just died....

You can find Keurig at many b & m stores, such as Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy's, Best Buy & JC Penney. Shop the weekly flyers for the best deal, if you get the newspaper, or go online. I'm sure Amazon sells them too - they sell everything!
Contributor

I saw the Platinum model at Big Lots just a couple weeks ago. HTH

Daisy

Contributor

Right here on qvc, It's on 3 easy pays with different colors to choose from.

Esteemed Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thank You. I am hoping Keurig has not discontinued the Platinum version!!! I did see this on Q site but after you add the shipping and tax, I will pass. I am NOT interested in the newest 2.0 version. There seem to be too many restrictions on what you can and cannot use.

The Cuisinart looks nice. Can I use my old K cups in this. I go so many coffee cups for X-Mas and I don't want to waste them.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, you can.

Respected Contributor

I had issues and googled around.I found some youtube videos on troubleshooting and "spanking"(haha) the keurig.I tried it. I mean they say to whack the check out of it while upside down.There are steps to do first. Like taking a straw and blowing through the intake tube,,etc.I'm drinking tea right now from that spanked platinum! I mean what did I have to lose. I hope this helps. I also heard they had these at big lots.
Trusted Contributor

I found these help with trouble shooting and easily fixing Keurig..........

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=you%20tube%20on...

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Just be careful what you order. My friend wanted an orange Keurig. She told her family that was on her wish list.

Well they gave her what was listed as orange. It's not orange! No the orange we all see when we look in a box of Crayola crayons.

It's a tomatoish (my own word) orange. It looks more like the red's of Keurig I've ordered in the past.

These manufacturers have gotten stupid creative. I told her to go to the store and get one. She said she saw a picture of the orange, and it looks like our idea of orange, but when you put in the numbers someone's version of orange is different.

Just be careful what you order that's all I'm saying.