Highlighted
New Contributor

HELP! Need UPC code from Keurig box to get free k-cups and I threw the box out!!

I bought the keurig TSV in November for christmas. The tsv came with 48 k-cups. It also came with offer to get 2 free k-cup boxes with the purchase of 2 boxes and registering on keurig.com. The tsv also included a form to receive 2 more free boxes of k-cups. My problem is that the mail in form requires the UPC code from the keurig box and I THREW OUT THE BOX without writing it down!!

I called customer service today (2/25/11), and the rep said there was nothing she could do for me. I kept pressing her and she said she'd send and email to some products department, but that she highly doubted that they could get me the code either. I haven't heard anything from them.

THIS IS A CHEAP MARKETING SCHEME. They sit back and count on people like me not paying attention and losing the information so that the company doesn't have to foot the bill for the 2 free boxes!

Any ideas on how I can get qvc to help me? I think I've been a pretty good customer over the years...

Any ideas would be appreciated.