Honored Contributor

HELP! I can no longer find...........

the Temp-tationista anonymous facebook page.

I don't belong to Facebook, but I do visit public pages often, like Temp-tations or Valerie Par Hill. I was able to see the Temp-tationista anonymous FB page, but when I search for it now, it seems that it doesn't exist.

Does anyone know if it is gone? Or is it me and I just can't find it? Any input appreciated! Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: HELP! I can no longer find...........

I'm not on Facebook but I have been able to go to her page by going to her name. Have you tried accessing it through her name on this site?

ETA: I just did this: Go to google, type in Tara McConnell, and a link comes up with Tara McConnell on Facebook--click that and it will take you right to it. I just did that and I saw the Springfetti, now I want it! Just when I swore I was done buying tt, I'm in trouble! lol Have a great day{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: HELP! I can no longer find...........

On 3/15/2014 Ladybug724 said:

I'm not on Facebook but I have been able to go to her page by going to her name. Have you tried accessing it through her name on this site?

ETA: I just did this: Go to google, type in Tara McConnell, and a link comes up with Tara McConnell on Facebook--click that and it will take you right to it. I just did that and I saw the Springfetti, now I want it! Just when I swore I was done buying tt, I'm in trouble! lol Have a great day{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

thanks ladybug724, I can still find Temp-tations official FB site, but there is one called Temp-tationistas Anonymous, that has no participation from the Temp-tations company, just people posting pics and comments about their TT. I had been able to access it for quite awhile, but just this past week, it seems to have disappeared. I just wondered if anyone here noticed the same thing, or if I'm doing something wrong.