Honored Contributor

Re: Guess the BIG secret for David is out -- a Tshirt🤔🤔🤔

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

@SharkE  No, I meant free shipping.  I've got something on my wish list that's now on clearance and that's not good enough for me.  I want free shipping, too.  My luck, I'll cave and buy it and then free shipping will be offered.  

ETA @SharkE  Aren't you the one who wanted the Foodie a couple weeks ago?  Just wondering.  Me, I don't need another kitchen toy.  I've got too many now.

Yep, I want the foodi too. Been posting my rump off on Facebook David's page he finally answered me and said "it's coming". If it's not in colors , though, I'll probably just get it at Bed and Bath. I've got a 'few' kitchen toys, but, I deserve . LOL I want to pressure cook ribs, chicken and then brown all in one area. In Tx. summers will cut down on heat in the kitchen. I got a red Instant Pot and red SMEG and red Oster French door oven, red mini Kitchen Aid, red Kitchen Aid toaster. Alas, my 'Zo' bread machine is black all they make.

Red Kitchen aid food processor. There's worse addictions out there!

ROFL

Red Nuwave air fryer, also, the oldie kind with the see thru plastic lid

Like that better then those pull out drawer type. Just pitched out one that I tore up. Stick with my clear plastic lid type.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie  - Yes, I'm aware that charities recycle unsaleable clothing as rags.  It actually does make money for them.

I doubt, however, that they'd do that to a brand new, unworn teeshirt, regardless of the motif.  I could be wrong.

However, fortunately for all those who said they'd never wear it, even if they got it free - there's zero chance of that, so no problem!

(And I do know people who literally live on the poverty line who would accept a new teeshirt and be glad of it.)

Esteemed Contributor

Does he actually think this is a big deal? 👎😱😰

Respected Contributor

It makes sense that there would be a dog doing the "Happy Dance" .....

As I recall the first time I saw it done was by Snoopy in a Peanuts cartoon!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well...Happy Dance sold out...FAST!!!??...For the price, I would only POSSIBLY consider it if it was a to the knee or longer night shirt type of shirt that fit very loose. I do not wear T's, at all.

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Esteemed Contributor

You gotta be kidding!!Woman Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

The ITKWD show just started, and David confirmed that the shirts are the "new product" he referenced on Wednesday and noted the "big announcement" is coming up in the first hour of the show, so we'll know what all the hype is about shortly...

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Those t shirts are stupid.  I can't imagine anyone actually wearing one.

If I was given one for free, I wouldn't want it and I don't know a single person who I could give it to.

I suppose I could always tear it up and dust furniture with it.

@Carmie  Hilarious....!

Respected Contributor

Free shipping is the only surprise that interests me!  And, where is the Free Ship on the TSV Power Oven today????  It is $17&change!

Honored Contributor

As a mother of two young men, it makes me happy to see the guys who started the company getting a big break. They must be so grateful.

~ house cat ~