Trusted Contributor

Re: Guess the BIG secret for David is out -- a Tshirt🤔🤔🤔

@Mz iMac wrote:

The instagram stated David helped design for QVC.  This means David will get to share in the profits.

As you all know, David can sell snow & ice to Eskimos. That man has a "gift.Smiley Very Happy

@Mz iMac He used to.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @CamdenCat , i wouldn't wear this to dig the garden or cut the grass. Hope he didn't invest too much of his own money into this project.

Someone should have told him,

It's a pretty cheesy sounding idea.

Honored Contributor

They're cute if you're into t-shirts.  I've never looked good in t-shirts and refuse to wear them.  I have a motto - not sure if I can get away with it here, but my motto is "My Boobs Ain't Billboards", lol.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Big whoop ! I want a Ninja Foodi in red not a stupid T-shirt

Esteemed Contributor

Tara Tesher just posted that she bought one for herself and one for her hubby.  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

This isn't the big secret, at the end of his show today he mentioned the t-shirts then said he has a huge announcement tomorrow at noon.  I think it might be a live show coming up

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  I posted another thread about this, and I was surprised at the responses. I just asked opinions about the motifs, but got an eyeful of opinions about a wide variety of things including David and "statement" tee shirts. Interesting.For me, I'm not loving them.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   I think your idea of the Happy Dance and Mac & Cheese motifs on aprons is great. Much more representative of what David does on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The instagram stated David helped design for QVC.  This means David will get to share in the profits.

As you all know, David can sell snow & ice to Eskimos. That man has a "gift.Smiley Very Happy

I was reading something online today about David.  Said he has sold $250 million worth of items--I think it was kitchen items or maybe everything he sells.     I don't know if the hosts get a share of the profits for their cookbooks, when Shawn does artwork for Julep, etc.

Honored Contributor

Not a bit interested in these T-shirts.  I would never ever wear something like this.   I wear T-shirts, but not with "sayings", team names, jokes, etc.  I can already see myself changing the channel tomorrow.