Honored Contributor

Guess my cable guide was right -- ITKWD ...

might be on but certainly not kitchen related items & noticed David doesn't have his "trademark" apron on just a sweatshirt with logo.

Anyway, I turned it on 8:25 and IRobot was being presented 45 minutes later still on🙈 and it's only a 2 hour show tonight.

I'm only guessing but ITKWD is becoming like the rest of QVC programming ...all day TSV infomercial and stale☹️☹️☹️

Honored Contributor

Re: Guess my cable guide was right -- ITKWD ...

Thank you for reminding me.  Did they show the Longaberger basket yet?  Or did I miss it?

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr 

Its being shown now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah . . . disappointing to have a little over half the show spent on the Roomba and some ITKWD sweatshirts. Also disappointing that the Longaberger basket was one of the only new items in the show, yet half of its presentation was spent talking about the company rather than the item—obviously that's an interesting component, but hearing the company's founding date three times before there's any mention of the basket size is a bit frustrating.

Valued Contributor

I don't rely on the shows anymore. I just sit on my laptop after a shower, and browse items  to see if QVC has anything I want or need. There are so many things that never get shows.