Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Im hoping David addresses the turmoil during his "Coffee Talk" show.  The instability at QVC is disconcerning.

@Reever   David is an employee just like the ones who were let go. It is not up to him to say anything. And he won’t.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Im hoping David addresses the turmoil during his "Coffee Talk" show.  The instability at QVC is disconcerning.

@Reever   David is an employee just like the ones who were let go. It is not up to him to say anything. And he won’t.

Senior employees often are allowed to give insights and ideas on how to run the business. I bet David is involved in meetings behind the scenes on the best way to run QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Senior employees often are allowed to give insights and ideas on how to run the business. I bet David is involved in meetings behind the scenes on the best way to run QVC.

@Reever  Just my opinion but I don't believe David has any say in the best ways to run QVC.

Respected Contributor

I REALLY like David and Mary Beth.  Those are my two all time favorite hosts.

I get in a good mood when they're selling.  

Guess they're just excellent hosts and down to earth, not fake.

Honored Contributor

Re: Guess David can stay

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever   I would be very surprised if David has any say in how to run QVC.  I seriously doubt that's the case.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Maybe they should quickly plan a show titled, "Last one out, turn off the lights!"

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@SharkE  ......  If that were the case wouldn't Jane T., Dan Hughes, Rick and David be on the list?

@Sheila P-Burg: Good point! 

On the other hand they may have a contract that makes it expensive to buy them out and let them go.  

Respected Contributor

David announced on his Coffee Talk that he has no plans to leave QVC.  I know many were worried he would move to the Southern Channel HSN but he said he loves his job at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

David announced on his Coffee Talk that he has no plans to leave QVC.  I know many were worried he would move to the Southern Channel HSN but he said he loves his job at QVC.

Why would anybody think David would go to HSN?  I haven't heard anybody speculating about that.  Is it something they're talking about on Facebook?  David is one of their top hosts in terms of sales.  I would be shocked if QVC let him go.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Why would anybody think David would go to HSN?  I haven't heard anybody speculating about that.  Is it something they're talking about on Facebook?  David is one of their top hosts in terms of sales.  I would be shocked if QVC let him go.

@NickNack   many people were asking him on Facebook.  Since he is from the South and prefers warm weather it was a natural leap to make.