Regular Contributor

I really don't know how they can get the sales if they are not on often. It seems like Jane T is on way more than most. She makes me tired.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone remember Q2?  The hip/trendy younger channel from years ago.  Leah Williams was a host there, and when Q2 was closed, Leah transitioned over to the main channel.  I am sure TPTB are looking at the holidays and wondering how good or bad sales will  be.  They need to spend money to make money, but they are going to do it with a smaller staff. It is always "follow the money."

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

They are talking on one of the other forums that David mentioned in his show last night that Stacey "was taking the day off". Strange to make that comment when he commented yesterday afternoon on his QVC facebook account her leaving and wishing her luck. Why even mention her name. Guess you say whatever you are told to say.

As is the case with most jobs...

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I like Mary De Angeles better.  Stacey was always kind  of stiff not genuine.

Never shy to voice your opinons...I know its your schtick, but maybe you could save the insults  for when and where  they are  more appropriate..

Honored Contributor

Keep on truckin'

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  .....  David has a new program on Thursday called "Cleaning The Kitchen" just before "Down Home With David".

Mary has one on Thursday afternoon called "At Home With Mary".

Super Contributor

Q2 is still around and there is a Q3... some cable providers don't carry it.

Super Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

Q2 is still around and there is a Q3... some cable providers don't carry it.

Q2 and Q3 are all reruns now.  The main QVC channel is the only live channel now.  I also noticed most hosts are only doing 3 hour time slots now instead of the usual 4 hours.  Maybe another way they are cutting back.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

proxy-image.gif

To the poster after Mz iMac, I believe it means, You can stop it right there!

Respected Contributor

Im hoping David addresses the turmoil during his "Coffee Talk" show.  The instability at QVC is disconcerning.