Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Mz iMac  .....  I really LOVE your posts! Alright, now that I have "sweet talked" ya what does "shut the front door" mean in David terminology?

@Sheila P-Burg - The politest way to rephrase it is, "You're kidding!"

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc  ........ Kidding about what?

Respected Contributor

I would guess that the lowest "producers", e.g. sales, were the ones to leave.

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg I think it's just a matter of time before they down -size the oldest workers. They do every where else.

Trusted Contributor

They are talking on one of the other forums that David mentioned in his show last night that Stacey "was taking the day off". Strange to make that comment when he commented yesterday afternoon on his QVC facebook account her leaving and wishing her luck. Why even mention her name. Guess you say whatever you are told to say.

Honored Contributor

I like Mary De Angeles better.  Stacey was always kind  of stiff not genuine.

Super Contributor

Re: Guess David can stay

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

I would guess that the lowest "producers", e.g. sales, were the ones to leave.

I also think it would have to go by sales.  In a business where that is the goal, to sell, sell, sell.. it would have to come down to the lowest producers.  All the ones with seniority (David, MaryBeth, Jane T., Dan, Rick) have a following for years and know the ropes.  

Antonella has been there for some time, but just hasn't been the same the past couple of years.  I can't pinpoint it, but she didn't seem her same ol' self.  

Honored Contributor

Exactly !   I picked up on that too. I figured at home problems, personal  stuff.   I'd miss the discounts on jewelry !

Trusted Contributor

@smb3  ..... @SharkE  ......  How long has it been since that survey was sent out on her? Did she change after or before the survey?

Honored Contributor

Seems like they send me some kind of survey, but, I didn't want to do it

just deleted it. I get asked to do surveys daily and just sick of it. They don't

really care anyway is what I think. LOL Not wasting my time.