Contributor

At least 2 should have gone from your list.  Annoying to hear their life history or their childrens when you are interested in seeing the product.  And why is David's shirts alway untucked?  Looks sloppy.  Hosts used to be more professional in attire and their delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Buster56 wrote:

At least 2 should have gone from your list.  Annoying to hear their life history or their childrens when you are interested in seeing the product.  And why is David's shirts alway untucked?  Looks sloppy.  Hosts used to be more professional in attire and their delivery.

@Buster56  It's easy to tell why David's shirts are untucked. 

Honored Contributor

Now, now, he's just a growing boy LOL

Honored Contributor
Interesting that Q is letting the older hosts go and bringing in young ones....to sell clothing and other stuff clearly designed to appeal to older viewers. What could possibly go wrong? 😬
Honored Contributor
Who knows what their fate may be? Stranger things have happened. I know the closer you are to qualifying for any kind of retirement benefit, the more certain you can be to be let go.
Regular Contributor

Colors over and over gain plus how many were sold in his show alone. Don't forget this is the color that he has in his kitchen.

Regular Contributor

I'm very sorry to learn that some of the show hosts were let go. I hope they can find work soon because the economy is a mess. Godspeed to them on their new paths. 

Regular Contributor

I really feel bad for the people who lost their job. I have been there and know what it is like. I hate to see one of the host on QVC on day after day screaming and waving her arms. I do not know how she even has the energy to do what she does. Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair.

Super Contributor

I wish they would get rid of David.  He seems to be an Ellen Degeneres type.  You can actually tell watching him with other co-hosts and how uptight they act when intgeracting with him, then how laid back and cool they are when with other hosts.

Honored Contributor

You know what will freeze over first.  LOL