Honored Contributor

Antonella and Stacy got the ax and  couple more I don't recognize.

Hope David stays.

Community Chat tells  who all QVC  are letting go.

Honored Contributor

I certainly would save a lot of money if David wasn't there. Smiley Happy   I feel very comfortable with him as a host and I end up purchasing more from David than any other host on QVC. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yeah, he's a keeper. Some people be glad to see him go , though.

Hope Mary don't get the ax the Mary De Angeles , I mean.

Couple I would  vote off the island other then those  2

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Antonella and Stacy got the ax and  couple more I don't recognize.

Hope David stays.

Community Chat tells  who all QVC  are letting go.

QVC wouldn't be discriminating would they?  I notice all the new hires are very young and look the same.  Sad what's happening to QVC.  Seems now they hire for looks and not personality and brains. They need to fire their human resources person before they lose all loyal custoimers.

Honored Contributor

Insane add Gaberille Kerr and Stacey Shaufer to the list a

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Like any  business, ones been there  the longest making the higher pay and  benefit package will be the  first to go. Let's face it people like to look at the young and fit. Not the old bald men and women of a certain age.

Respected Contributor

I can say in all honesty I have never purchased something on QVC because of the host presenting it.   

There ARE hosts who are much better at giving all pertinent info about an item....but before I buy, I usually am reading about it's details on the website already.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  ......  If that were the case wouldn't Jane T., Dan Hughes, Rick and David be on the list?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  I concur! Approx. 80 percent of my kitchen appliances and gadgets have been purchased when David was at the helm-in foodie red of course.😂 I just LOVE him.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I think you're safe.