Respected Contributor

Birdseye Riced Cauliflower!  Yummy! It is in the freezer section as a steamed veggie.  There are two flavors.  You can NOT tell it is cauliflower.  It really tastes like rice.  Really!

Weight Watchers:  The garlic flavor has only 4 points for the entire bag.  The herb flavor has 7 per bag.

It does have 550 of sodium per serving if you are watching sodium.  I am not. I don't have a problem with it and I don't have high blood pressure.  Just so you know.

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

It's super easy to make yourself, I do it all the time.

Just cut the cauliflower up and then chop it in the food processor with the metal blade until it looks like rice. You can eat it raw but it you want it softer, I toss it with a very small amount of olive oil and then put it on a sheet pan and bake in the oven until it's just getting soft, basically the texture of rice. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

It's super easy to make yourself, I do it all the time.

Just cut the cauliflower up and then chop it in the food processor with the metal blade until it looks like rice. You can eat it raw but it you want it softer, I toss it with a very small amount of olive oil and then put it on a sheet pan and bake in the oven until it's just getting soft, basically the texture of rice. 

Really?  Never heard of doing this.  Wow, I might try it.  It does not taste like cauliflower? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I've never seen it in the stores.   Sounds interesting tho.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

I buy prepackaged riced cauliflour fresh at Trader Joes.