Contributor
I would love to see Gray in the Floral Lace. Shades of dark to light would even be more perfect. I watch hoping to see it when they introduce new colors, but they have multiples of greens, blues, reds, and not one shade of other colors. Hope Gray will be considered and for those who love yellow, I think marigold yellow would be beautiful with gray.
Contributor
I love the old world gray- would also totally buy floral lace gray as well! What a beautiful idea!
Honored Contributor

I would like to see floral lace in purple (the darker lilac TT had a few years ago) and the trim could be the lighter lilac or cream. I dislike the brown trim.

Respected Contributor

I've thought that would be pretty too==both grey and purple. I agree about the brown trim--what's with that? She uses brown in old world too, I think these dishes would be much nicer without, I don't get the brown at all unless you have a brown shade

Occasional Contributor
On 2/6/2014 drewsgram said: I would love to see Gray in the Floral Lace. Shades of dark to light would even be more perfect. I watch hoping to see it when they introduce new colors, but they have multiples of greens, blues, reds, and not one shade of other colors. Hope Gray will be considered and for those who love yellow, I think marigold yellow would be beautiful with gray.

I would like that too!