Honored Contributor

Granitestone non stick aluminum cookware set

I purchased a set of this cookware at walmart for 89.00 for 10 pieces,  I really like them.  They have long handles and the handles do not get hot.  I did not get a color set, tired of colors.  The set I purchased has the look of granite black with little flexs of white.  Oven safe up to 500.  You can use metal utensils.  I still use the non metal because I am use to them lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Granitestone non stick aluminum cookware set

@sunshine 919   Thank you for the evaluation.  I have been wondering about it. I was thinking it does not scrub off when I scramble eggs in it and my very expensive Calphalon does.  I think I will get a set, give my Calphalon to my grandson.

Honored Contributor

Re: Granitestone non stick aluminum cookware set

@Nonametoday wrote:

@sunshine 919   Thank you for the evaluation.  I have been wondering about it. I was thinking it does not scrub off when I scramble eggs in it and my very expensive Calphalon does.  I think I will get a set, give my Calphalon to my grandson.

I would use a little oil or spray for the egg.  I saw a review on youtube and the egg was the only thing that stuck lol which is funny because the egg is on the box it comes in lol

I had another set of cast iron that was coated and the egg would not cooperate on those either  I just use a little oil or spray.