Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, I watched about two minutes of today's show and quickly changed the channel.  I didn't know who the hosts were before I turned it on or I wouldn't have turned it on at all.

Can Alberti and Jane T get any louder, obnoxious or childish............I bet they can, but  I won't be around to see it.  What a train wreck!!

Esteemed Contributor

When I see Jane Treacy or Alberti hosting any show, I know that I need to expect some very high-energy, perky delivery and a lot of shouting. But allowing them to present and comment on the same items simultaneously from different stages with a vendor on the line as well is just a train wreck.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Do they ever give Jane a day off?  She sounds like someone on speed.

Trusted Contributor

I see Old Yeller. (Alberti) is on the Gourmet show again. Why does he always have to be so loud?  I have never seen anyone get so excited about overpriced food.  They have cookies on there now $67 for 12 cookies.  I know they are big, but who would pay that kind of money for cookies?  Everyone to their own.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

I see Old Yeller. (Alberti) is on the Gourmet show again. Why does he always have to be so loud?  I have never seen anyone get so excited about overpriced food.  They have cookies on there now $67 for 12 cookies.  I know they are big, but who would pay that kind of money for cookies?  Everyone to their own.

@Jinlei   He is excited and enthusiastic because that is his job...to sell. If he acted like a bump on a log he would lose his job. And I believe people are buying this product or they wouldn't sell it. Always unhappiness and complaints. Sad.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

@Jinlei   He is excited and enthusiastic because that is his job...to sell. If he acted like a bump on a log he would lose his job. And I believe people are buying this product or they wouldn't sell it. Always unhappiness and complaints. Sad.

@proudlyfromNJ   I said everyone to their own.  Why is it no one can make a comment on these forums without an irritated response?    Getting old.  Guess I will just read and keep my opinions to myself.  Have a nice evening.

Trusted Contributor

I have seen it all.  Almost $87 for a cake?  It better be 

made of gold!