Honored Contributor

@Jinlei---me too--think she is a disaster these days---loud and obnoxious-----not a fan

Respected Contributor

Just out of curiousity...did the show feature the "$75.00 for 12"  hotdogs (with free shipping?!?!?)

I hear they now come with a side order of those rags to clean your face ( for 167.00 elsewhere!!!) but now they are calling them "finger fresh" or somesuch!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Jinlei---me too--think she is a disaster these days---loud and obnoxious-----not a fan

I just cannot figure out why she went blonde.  It does not look good on her.  She was a nice looking woman with her dark hair.  I just cannot stand to watch her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday...

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei @wagirl  You know, I used to like Antonella and still do on some shows, but lately she has gotten too loud and silly for me.  And, yes, I did see her yesterday on the GH food show.  Thank goodness Jayne was there to put some sanity and manners to the show. 

Frequent Contributor

She is not a favorite of mine.  I miss the little gal with the short auburn hair who used to host the Gourmet Holiday shows.  She always took dainty little bites so she was able to talk and greet the vendors without a big mouthful.   Even David, as big of a man as he is,  takes bites that are manageable. 

"Could Antonella shove the food in any faster?  Watching her with the Fannie May lady and she cannot talk her mouth is full of candy.  This show is disgusting.  I turned it off."

Janet in Georgia
Valued Contributor
I saw the Bantam Bagel bites at Lowe's food stores but didn't bite.
Any one try?
Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt  I live in Western NY, and the holiday grapes are available here around Christmas.  These grapes are the most delicious ones I've ever had and look for them every year.

Trusted Contributor

Jane and Alberti are freaking out  10 minutes into the show.  Jane has on 100 bracelets.  Do not know how she lifts her arms. I am changing the channel and going to watch baseball, much more enjoyable and do not have to listen to the shouting contest.

Valued Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday...

[ Edited ]

Sorry but Jane and Alberti talking over each other is toooo much. Calm down and tell us about the items, please.

Regular Contributor

I am sad to say I just cannot watch this. Jane has so much makeup and running her mouth a mile a minute.