Super Contributor

Gourmet Holiday & Jayne Brown

I couldn't quit laughing at Jayne Brown on Gourmet Holiday as we all need more humor. I even backed it up a few times to watch it again. She was with the guy from Kansas City Steaks and she was eating on a stuffed potato. She was showing that you can cut them up as appetizers. As he was talking, she took a big bite and part of it landed on her other hand....instead of wiping it off with a tissue or towel, she just licked it off her hand......

Honored Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday & Jayne Brown

[ Edited ]

Very professional. Maybe she should not have tried to stuff so much food in her mouth.

Respected Contributor

...love her ❤️😍❤️

Regular Contributor

Gross!!

Esteemed Contributor

What an odd thing to post about. I think this thread was started to get reactions.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1wrote:

What an odd thing to post about. I think this thread was started to get reactions.

Yours included.

Trusted Contributor

@Texas Gray WolfI am the most coordinated, not at all lol, anyway, that would have been me.

Valued Contributor

@colleenawrote:

@Texas Gray WolfI am the most coordinated, not at all lol, anyway, that would have been me.

Me too. I had posted in the Wine Glasses thread that I'd be knocking them off the table in the first five minutes!

Respected Contributor

@Texas Gray WolfI agree. A litle humor is a good thing. We could use more humor and less complaints.

Esteemed Contributor

She is one of the Hosts that is always talking with food in her mouth. Don't know why she takes a bite then insists on talking. Channel changer