Trusted Contributor

Gotta Love Q and their food....

I ordered the KC bacon wrapped pork chops, as I have been pleased with SOME other KC products....Well...Pork Chops camed thawed, but still cold..OK...Then found one package cut, and juices everywhere, and packs  stuck to the box...NOT FOR ME.... The damaged package was wrapped in plastic wrap as well, but not all of them...Notified Q, and have been emailing back and forth about the problem, SO....They credited me for a Denim and Co. jacket, that was a gift....Man, have I had problems......BUT...They finally came thru, and finally got it wright....I did notice KC does not have as many products as in in past....Anyone else having problems with KC products??? I so love their jalapeno white cheddar 8 oz burgers, but they do not seem to carry them any more... Not even during the summer....Woman Frustrated

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Re: Gotta Love Q and their food....

@forrestwolf, that sounds like more of a shipping problem - UPS or Fedex or the post office.  Any unforeseen transit delay could add another day or half day and cause the thawing, and the way all packages are handled today - tossed, dropped, bounced, smashed, etc. by the loaders and drivers, anything could happen. I don't blame you for not wanting to deal with such a (literal) mess. It's a shame you won't be able to try them, though.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Re: Gotta Love Q and their food....

Sorry for your experience - I haven't tried any of the Q food - I just find it way too expensive for the quantity you get.  I know it is a real convenience for some people though.