Honored Contributor

Got all the toppings so to speak for the tacos ready

That sounds kind of good tonight.  Sour cream, tomatoes, shredded cheese, lettuce, taco sauce and for him, add the beans.  I'm not much on those beans. And onions. Gotta have onions.  

The other day, I was reading in here about other women who also bought from the Q, the vegetable cutter, that has the cord you pull.  I love that little gizmo.  Now that's the kind of kitchen help I use.  Especially great for cutting up the onions.  Saves the eyes.

Respected Contributor

Re: Got all the toppings so to speak for the tacos ready

Mmmmmm    tacos sound delicious.   We're having a Korean flank steak that's been marinating in soy sauce, teryaki, sherry, ginger, garlic and sesame oil.  It's so good,  but I could go for tacos too.  ENJOY.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

That sounds kind of good tonight.  Sour cream, tomatoes, shredded cheese, lettuce, taco sauce and for him, add the beans.  I'm not much on those beans. And onions. Gotta have onions.  

The other day, I was reading in here about other women who also bought from the Q, the vegetable cutter, that has the cord you pull.  I love that little gizmo.  Now that's the kind of kitchen help I use.  Especially great for cutting up the onions.  Saves the eyes.

That cutter is great isn't it ? If you only used it for onions it would be worth the price.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Got fish tacos with Asian slaw?  Now you made me hungry.  I’ll soon have to make some.  I like beef tacos too..with beans please.

Esteemed Contributor

Yum.  I haven't made tacos in ages.  Sounds like something I will be doing very soon.  (Yuck, I hate beans).  Love onions, though!

Stuffed peppers in the oven are smelling really nice right now.  DH, who is blind w/out glasses, reached in the fridge and knocked one onto the floor before I put them in the oven, but I remade it (had extra ingredients).  The dog got a little extra food today.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I just finished a tamale, soft taco, beans, rice, guacamole with green chili from the take-out place in the neighborhood.  Hits the spot on a chilly winter evening.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I'm thinking about a taco bar for New Year's Eve for family -- make your own tacos and/or burritos with nacho chips and homemade nacho cheese.  Possibly a fiesta dip also for the chips. for those who don't want the nacho cheese.