New Contributor

So when is Chef Gordon Ramsay coming back and is he bringing a new cookware set? It really seems like it has been awhile.

Respected Contributor

Who cares when he comes on the Q......I love watching him every week on H*ll's Kitchen and the home cook show. I'm ticked at his bake ware though, I bought those cookie sheets with the rack and not one but 2 and both of them peeled and are peeling more. I use them now as something to put under a casserole dish or line them with parchment, sure can't bake any food directly with them peeling...really they should be tossed.

I'm not the only one that experienced that with those pans, they were on lunchtime special many times with the same review that I just gave above.

Top notch chef selling junk and putting his name on it...not a good thing.

Frequent Contributor

ITA with nantucket shore. I bought his low pressure cooker way back when. What a piece of...junk!

I'll never buy anything again with his name on it.

Camo

Super Contributor

I love the cookware I bought from his line when it was a TSV. I would like more pieces, a chicken fryer for one.

Valued Contributor

I only have one piece of his line. It is a covered chicken fryer. At first I was impressed with it and gave it a 5 star. After using it now, I would not give it more than a 3 star. The inside has held up well, and it cooks fine. But the bottom color is wearing off and the worst part is, it spins on my glass top stove. I have to hold the pan on the stove if you stir or pick anything up out of it. I have never had a pan spin like that. Almost dangerous to use.