Esteemed Contributor

I see the Beekman Boys’ goat poop is waitlisted...both delivery days.  I hope people won’t be disappointed.  

I like the boys,  and I have and like some of their products. 

I’ve had the goat poop. Not bad but nothing special. Not worth $20 a pound. Sorry. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it twice. Everyone got a kick out of it, but twice was enough.

Respected Contributor

Goat Poop?  I haven't watched any of the Beekman shows on QVC or HSN.  Kinda glad I haven't, haha. 

Respected Contributor

wowza $40 for a pound of chocolate. pretty steep.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

I thought your topic was about Argan Oil.173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo   Good morning.  Gosh, I'm up too early.  Anyway, you get two pounds for the $40 or so price.  I have never had it so thought I would give it a try.  Liked the assortment of flavors offered.

Trusted Contributor

I won't order it because I can't stand the name of the product.  Many people think it's funny but I don't.  Love the Boys.  Buy many of their other products, but not this one.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

wowza $40 for a pound of chocolate. pretty steep.

@kittylooTwo pounds for that price, in what i think are cardboard boxes.  I bought it from HSN with a cute goat-shaped ceramic dish and shared it with people I know who have goats.  Without the dish, I wouldn't have bothered. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I bought that around the holidays last year.  They were good but not great and I would not repurchase. My 6 year old niece got quite a kick out of it, so it was worth it.

Valued Contributor

I loved the Goat Poop last Christmas, bought the TSV. But this year I wanted to try something I never have tried, so ordered the Junior's holiday mini cheesecakes. The poop may seem high but its rich, A few pieces at a time set me fine, so it lasted a while.