Respected Contributor

@EatWell If you had read my comment you would have seen I was trying to support the Scouts but they are no where to be found. I should not have to waste gas running around trying to find them when they are not where they advertised they would be. I was a Scout for years & just do not think the program is what it once was & girls are just not interested anymore.

Honored Contributor

something changed in the Thin Mints and they don't taste the same, vegan or gluten free .

I usually make a donation which stays with the troop  any money make from the cookies doesn't.  At least it was that way when my daughter was in GS 

Honored Contributor

I ate them couldn't tell the difference. Anything gluten free tastes like cardboard won't touch that gob.  Mine seemed ok.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I ate them couldn't tell the difference. Anything gluten free tastes like cardboard won't touch that gob.  Mine seemed ok.

something changed, and it wasn't for the better

Honored Contributor

LOL  I like to cook and can , so, I can make about anything.

I can't believe people, though, I tell you. I know I'm old and have no patience with people who don't know how to peel a potato, but, I just read online under the reviews of the new deep fryer I bought where this doe doe used

crisco shortening in a deep fryer and for some reason it smoked up the kitchen and almost boiled over !!!

I have no words or at least any I can use in here. I mean how dumb are you I'd say to them.