Valued Contributor

Re: Get The Foodi...Money Well Spent

@INDIANA BONES  Where have you found this size much less expensive?  I looked and haven't found anywhere.  Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

@ judy0330, it’s at samsclub. I posted this before Qvc decided to give free shipping, so it’s actually $10 more, but still a good price at $189.
Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES, you’re very welcome. 😊
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, yes the easy pays are a draw. In fact, I folded & bought one on easy pay. I also liked the white one. Looks like a space ship about to take off. 😁
Honored Contributor

sold out

Would had been my 2nd choice, though.

Frequent Contributor

It’s also at Costco for $190.00 including shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE, I ordered this morning. I also liked the red but there was just something about that white one.
Respected Contributor

They had me tempted for a few minutes until I read reviews at Amazon.  I'm a little concerned that the more it can do, the more chance to go wrong with it.  I then gave thought to the high quality of the appliances I own: Instant Pot and Philips Airfryer, reminding myself I can pressure cook and without too much effort crisp meats under the oven broiler and avoid storing this very large appliance. 

Instant Pot might be smart to create a crisping lid although It would have it's own power cord. 

I love having new kitchen toys.  I hope everyone who buys this has a positive experience.  Maybe I'll buckle at a later date if one of my current appliances dies.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Renata22   Thanks!  I saw your earlier post.  It is $190 at BJs and Costco -- which as you said is $10 more than QVC with the free shipping now being offered.  @INDIANA BONES  posted "they have this same size many places much less expensive."  Before ordering from QVC -- I was just asking where.

Respected Contributor

@Zukie That was my idea a birthday gift for me, July 31st. is my birthday. But the gaskets for tha pressure cooker lid and it looks like there is no break away cord. Those were my concerns plus the weight of the Foodi. I couln't feel relaxed about it and I surely don't want to deal with the weight of it. Especiall having to box it up and send it back.