Honored Contributor

Genius 16 cup Salad Chopper Set - Can you replace the bowl?

I love this and use it all of the time. This morning I was looking for something else. It fell out of the cupboard and the bowl broke into pieces. There is no information about the company on my manual, and I can't find it at all on QVC.

Has anyone else been able to replace their bowl? Do you think they will have this again? TIA!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Genius 16 cup Salad Chopper Set - Can you replace the bowl?

eBay or Amazon

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom

Contact customer service for the vendor's phone number. 

Honored Contributor

I spent some time searching last night and they really have vanished off the face of the earth and even cyberspace.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Go to Amazon

look up Kuuk chopper

same thing, whole unit $5.95  Prime

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I spent some time searching last night and they really have vanished off the face of the earth and even cyberspace.

@Kachina624  You're not kidding!  While I don't need one, I checked online for their existence.  Apparently, they've vanished.  Well, not if you want to pay what I consider to be exorbitant prices of $69.99 and $79.99 on Amazon and eBay.  I was lucky to find a lime green unit at a thrift store last year for $10, and my mom gave me her larger red one.  I LOVE them, they're so handy and quick.  I love the larger size and shape, and am not keen on the small rectangular ones more widely available.  I checked QVC's site and didn't even find the updated version that's been around approximately a year.  Odd.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info @MEM22, but the only ones they have available are the small rectangular ones. Like @Kachina624 and @Ruthie-Roo said, this company seems to have vanished completely. I think it's a German company. Maybe QVC will get them back. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

beach-mom wrote:

Thanks for the info @MEM22, but the only ones they have available are the small rectangular ones. Like @Kachina624 and @Ruthie-Roo said, this company seems to have vanished completely. I think it's a German company. Maybe QVC will get them back. Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  Yes!  Let's hope Genius returns, and with more of the larger salad choppers.  Keep your fingers crossed.  You never know, they might be redesigning it again.  It seems that sometimes, a product disappears for a while, then magically reappears as what is termed, "NEW AND IMPROVED!"  LOL