Honored Contributor

Re: GOURMET HOLIDAY-SQUIRREL BRAND

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jinlei    Do you think it's wasteful to throw out $30. worth of nuts to take in $50,000 worth of profits on them?

Yes, I do.  Any waste of food is despicable!  You better look again, there was way more than $30 worth of snack mix on  that table!

@Jinlei   They get them wholesale at a fraction of the price.

I've seen your posts here fairly often commenting on the food shows.  They seem to really upset you.  Perhaps you should avoid them?  They aren't going to change the way they do things.

FYI, if you don't want comments, don't make comments.  Your opinion is not exclusive nor does anyone have to agree with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jinlei    Do you think it's wasteful to throw out $30. worth of nuts to take in $50,000 worth of profits on them?

Yes, I do.  Any waste of food is despicable!  You better look again, there was way more than $30 worth of snack mix on  that table!

I've seen your posts here fairly often commenting on the food shows.  They seem to really upset you.  Perhaps you should avoid them?  They aren't going to change the way they do things.

That is fine.  I will not post on this kitchen forum again.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

FYI, if you don't want comments, don't make comments.  Your opinion is not exclusive nor does anyone have to agree with it.

You all have a nice day!  

Respected Contributor

Since since the virus no one is eating food that's on the set...my guess is the nuts are put back in the can & used again for other presentations thoughout the day or until the vendor leaves, then they're simply thrown away. Be well @Jinlei.

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Since since the virus no one is eating food that's on the set...my guess is the nuts are put back in the can & used again for other presentations thoughout the day or until the vendor leaves, then they're simply thrown away. Be well @Jinlei.

Thank you kitcat51.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Wow!!! Did I miss something??? How did this thread become so combative???  @Jinlei only gave an opinion about the show. It's really not that serious! 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@ Wow!!! Did I miss something??? How did this thread become so combative???  @Jinlei only gave an opinion about the show. It's really not that serious! 

I agree. It's crazy how an innocent observation generates such hostility.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei  I'm very sorry for posting on your thread. I didn't mean to upset you. I obviously was out of place with my suggestions and posts. It will not happen again. My apologies.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr 👍