Respected Contributor
The Paula Deene ham was no more expensive than a Honey Baked Ham and people line up around the corner for those at every holiday.

I love the cinnamon rolls, Corky's BBQ, and Bantam Bagels. I live in large city and could probably find similar items locally likely for less money. These are convenient and I like them. My mother has the potstickers on auto delivery.
Valued Contributor

Re: GOLDEN HAM???

[ Edited ]

The QVC food prices don't shock me very much.  I live in NYC, and everything is expensive.  When I go to my local supermarket and pay $50 for two bags of ordinary, nothing-special groceries and wonder what I bought that was so expensive, or when I go to my local fish market and see haddock or cod for $25 a lb., or my local butcher and pay $30 for a pound of veal cutlets, no, QVC doesn't shock me.  I don't have a car, so I can't go to Costco or any other lower-cost big box stores to buy food (which stores are very few and far between in NYC anyway).  Even the prices at our greenmarkets are expensive -- no bargains there, for sure.  Prices will only get worse later this year with the bad weather having wiped out numerous fruit and vegetable growers.