Honored Contributor

Funny last night was his first show since he returned from vacation.

First thing he did right off the bat was the happy dance. ROFL

I go 'oh no, now, David that will get U in trouble'. Glad to see him back. As far as happy dance goes I just put my head down and think uh , oh, the Q boards are gonna be mad.

I don't think he cares LOL It's like deal with it .

Respected Contributor

It'll be a sad day if they ever lost David. QVC would never be the same.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

Maybe he was happy to be back at work. Now that's funny! Dance on Big D.

Honored Contributor

I guess if more people buy kitchen products because of an asinine dance, it says more about the buying public than David.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

For Indoor Kitty:  I honestly think that more of us are convinced to buy products that David sells on QVC because the food that is prepared using some of these products looks appetizing.  I truly do wish people would quit harping on David and the Happy Dance.  If David is not acting, and I do not think he is, it is part of his personality.  David reminds us constantly that he is a "foodie" and that he enjoys good food.  So he celebrates a bit when he has some.  I do not understand why we need to be critical of another's joy.  There are more than enough other more serious things to be critical of in this world.  I enjoy David, Mary, the Happy Dance, Meredith, Mark Charles, Chef Tony, and all of the kitchen shows.  It's great salesmanship, but also fun to watch.  And frankly there is nothing wrong with that.

Valued Contributor

I like David too and his happy dance grew on me.

His positivity and good spirit is all good.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

We will have to agree to disagree on this topic, but if you like the dance, enjoy., that's what makes the world go around. For the record, I was not knocking David, I'm sure that he does

what works.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I guess if more people buy kitchen products because of an asinine dance, it says more about the buying public than David.

or perhaps people buy kitchen products despite an "asinine dance"...as you call it..you see, everyone is entitled to their opinions, likes and dislikes.. we dont all have to agree.

Respected Contributor
Didnt I hear somewhere that ITKWD is the largest grossing show on the Q?
Contributor

I think David is fabulous and I love it when he does his happy dance!  Love seeing David enjoying himself and life.