Honored Contributor

Fun for Instant Pot and Star Wars fans

[ Edited ]

great gift also

The force is strong with your cooking!      Instant Pot debuts a special-edition STAR WARS collection with pressure cookers that look just like Darth Vader, R2-D2, droids, and even Chewbacca

• The new collection is available now on Williams Sonoma's website and will be in stores by mid-December
  • Prices are $79.99 for a three-quart version, $99.95 for five quarts, and $119.95 for eight quarts
  • The designs are inspired by Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and BB-8 
  • Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits theaters on December 20 

May the Force be with... your food.

Instant Pot has debuted a new Star Wars collection just in time for some out-of-this-world holiday cooking.

The five special-edition Instant Pot designs are made to look like different Star Wars characters, including R2-D2, BB-8, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.

Beep boop! Instant Pot has debuted a new Star Wars collection that includes this R2-D2-inspired pressure cooker

(R2-D2)Little: There's also one that looks like BB-8 that is selling for $79.95

(BB-8)

Dark Side: The Darth Vader one is $99.95 and holds five quarts

(Darth Vader)

The collection is exclusively available on Williams Sonoma's website and is expected to be in stores by December 13, just a week before Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits theaters on December 20.

The least expensive version is the $79.95 three-quart mini pressure cooker which looks like BB-8 — but a bit less round.

'From astromech and protocol droids to hungry X-Wing pilots, the members of Resistance are raving about this special edition Star Wars™ Instant Pot,' the item's description reads.

For $99.95, shoppers can buy six-quart Instant Pots inspired by Darth Vader, a Stormtrooper, and R2-D2.

'When you need to fuel up with a great meal in a hurry, count on brilliant starship mechanic R2-D2™ to save the day,' reads the description for the latter.

(Stormtrooper)
Chewy: The priciest version is the $119.95 Chewbacca Instant Pot, which holds eight quarts

(Chewbacca)

The Darth Vader one is great for anyone, whether you're a Dark Lord of the Sith, a hungry apprentice, or just looking for a way to cook up the Empire's fastest meals.'

Meanwhile, the Stormtrooper one lets cooks 'conquer the kitchen and take control of mealtime for your troops.'

The priciest version is the $119.95 Chewbacca Instant Pot, which holds eight quarts.

'Feed your favorite Wookiee warriors and hungry Padawans in a hurry with this special edition Star Wars Instant Pot,' the site reads. 

This isn't the first high-end Star Wars kitchen collaboration: Williams Sonoma also sells Star Wars cast-iron cookware by Le Creuset.

Other items for superfans include character-shaped toasters, waffle makers, spatulas, cookie cutters, ice molds, and apron sets.

~

Honored Contributor

Re: Fun for Instant Pot and Star Wars fans

@feline groovy 

Insta vs Instant

You were probably trying to save characters, but it's kinda

like StaWars vs Star Wars🙃

The brand name is Instant Pot....and they are beautiful!  

Wish I could justify getting another....thanks for sharing.

Are you getting one?

Valued Contributor

Re: Fun for Insta-Pot and Star Wars fans

O geez I love them. Would be hard to choose which one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fun for Instant Pot and Star Wars fans

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom : 

Just a typo but thanks - I corrected the thread title.

I'm not into cooking so it's not for me.  But I really like the humor and art. 

You could always get a backup one "just in case".  ;-)