Valued Contributor

I decided to try these and if they work on bread it's worth it. On  the southern channel as a tsv. Anyone try or getting these? I like the innovators story.

Honored Contributor

I have the individual sheets i bought from amazon, they do help i keep trying to find ways to keep veggies and fruits fresh also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I got the original ones a few months ago, but keep forgetting that I have them.  Have to start using them to see if they actually work.

Honored Contributor

The ones I got from HSN some time ago didn't do anything noticeable for me.  I ended up tossing them.  Maybe I had a bad batch.

Honored Contributor

I think they are very innovative and nice story and good that they are a natural product however--not into having to buy new ones every few months. I have such great luck with the green bags and boxes that I won't be buying.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I think they are very innovative and nice story and good that they are a natural product however--not into having to buy new ones every few months. I have such great luck with the green bags and boxes that I won't be buying.

I decided to give them a try. They did have pretty good reviews   However, these should last me a long time -- I don't see them only lasting a few months.  Since they can be cut, you wouldn't need to use a whole sheet for many things and each sheet/piece lasts a month. I've not found the green bags all that great -- we'll see how this does. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Fresh paper

[ Edited ]

I also ordered them because I throw away too much food due to spoilage. I have both the green bags and the containers and they are "iffy" at best.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Those that are ordering, please let us know how you like them.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee    after using the fresh paper for about two weeks, my first opinion is it works. I tried them on some blueberries which in the past I have had spoilage if I didn't eat them within the first three or four days. I deliberately left a few in a pint container for over a week to see how they would do. They are still fresh. So are the vegetables that I tried.

I am not using a full sheet. I am  cutting them in half or fourths depending on how much of the product is in the bag or container.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

After using these for about a month, I must say I am very impressed. I could never keep a loaf of bread fresh for as long as I have. I wrapped my cheese in the paper but haven't opened it yet. I do cut them and they will last me a long while. i am using them with all my fruits and veggies and so far great. Bread and cracker products are my problem area and it works for me.