Trusted Contributor

Well, shoot, I missed Freddie on ITKWD!  I recently read about his new cookbook and his love of cooking.  Another side to him I did not know, but I can appreciate.  I believe it said he was more or less out of acting now and focused on food. Seems like a good kid to me!

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer cookbooks over electronic recipes.

First, I write in my cookbooks.  Everytime I make a change to a recipe, I write it down.  Some recipes no longer resemble the originals.

It's also comforting for me to see the wear and tear on the pages.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I have bought many, many cookbooks over the years.  Also many have been donated to make room for new ones.  I have a new system now - I check the cookbook out of the library.  There are usually only a few recipes I want to try so I will copy them and return the book.  If I really love the book I will order it on Amazon (the only one lately I have ordered is Jacques Pepin's latest book).  I have started typing out recipes I really like (with the changes) and putting them in protectors in notebooks.  I like this system much better than on the computer.  I still look up recipes online and follow a couple of food blogs that I like. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Freddie was adorable!! And a little goofy, in a good way, and very much in love with his family. I didn't buy his cookbook as I'm not buying anymore--got the interweb for that now. But I thought David did a very good job being as goofy as he is, guiding Freddie thru the segment.

Occasional Contributor

True and the poor thing isn't aging well either, he's just 40 something.