Trusted Contributor

Found a lot of Le Creuset today....

For those who are interested.  It my area TJMax gets their shipments onTuesdays.  Today they had gotten in quite of few Le Creuset cast iron pieces.  The 5.5qt dutch ovens were 169.99 and the 4.5qt were 159.99.  They also had some oval dutch ovens and braisers.  Some were firsts and some listed as seconds.  The seconds were perfectly fine.  Most were missing the box, but for the savings, who cares.  They had red, orange, blue, yellow and green. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Found a lot of Le Creuset today....

What a great opportunity for people to get a great deal on such outstanding products!

I don't even know if we have a store like that here, as I've only heard of it on this board, but it sounds like a place that is a pretty large company.

With seconds, just check them out really well.  I have one item that was sold as a second (from one of their outlets), and I swear there is not a single thing wrong with it.  I'm pretty picky and good with detail.  I scrutinized that thing six ways to Sunday and couldn't find a single flaw.

Respected Contributor

Chickenbutt, TJMaxx, Marshall's & HomeGoods are all owned by the same company & seem to have similar home & kitchen items in their stores, so if you have one of the other stores where you live, you might check there.

Esteemed Contributor

@CoffeeNut: thanks for the info. Although the prices have gone way up since I bought my Le Creuset Dutch oven there, I will check it out. May want to pick one up for my future DIL for a gift.

Honored Contributor

I wish I could pick up some, but picking it up full of food to put in the oven or on the range would kick in my sciatic nerve!

Enjoy ladies!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

TJ Max is where I bought the pieces I own...never had an issue with any of the pieces, I've been using them for years.  

Frequent Contributor

I've ordered a bit of Le Creuset from 6pm.com, great prices!