Respected Contributor

For those who got the Versa Flip Pan...

How do you like it? I'm loving mine! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} It cooks quickly, really does leave grill-marks, is so easy to turn food over in, and it pretty much wipes clean. I can see myself using this one a lot!

It even came with an extra silicone rim in case the one on there wears out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who got the Versa Flip Pan...

I didn't buy it, but it did look rather interesting. That is very cool that they give you an extra gasket!

Respected Contributor

It's a lot better than I had hoped for! The magnet closing really is very strong. Really nice gift for someone who cooks, too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

OK, additional report....it makes the best bacon ever...and FAST!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I like it, 1st time I used it earlier this week, made french toast,warm pan with the french toast in it because it says in the instructions do not pre-heat pan without food or liquid in it. No Pam sray or butter, like to keep it fat free,I let it cook for a while flipped it over let it cook for another few minutes took too long and one side with the smooth flatter side it cooked it but no browning ? I have to try again something else I ended up using the microwave to finish cooking didn't come out too good then too dry, I will keep trying, how about anyone else? I am not a good cook to begin with so that is o.k I did buy a Range-mate.I have to see how that works. I do have to try my new Low pressure stove top Pressure Cooker from Cooks Essential was on clearance earlier this month Wish me luck.Happy cooking everybody.

Respected Contributor

I've had nice browning on it when I made chicken for sandwiches. I'm really happy with this thing; I re-heated leftover Chinese food in it the other day, and it was wonder - didn't take long at all, and I just flipped the pan over periodically.

It's now over a month since I've used my microwave, so I'm going to get rid of it - that was my primary purpose in getting this pan, to see if it would work well for reheating. (Which is pretty much all I used the microwave for.)

Respected Contributor

I just ordered it today. It is a 10"round one.I bought it on vp. It just looked like a fabulous idea. I saw most reviews were 5 stars. This is the first time I ordered any item without researching a lot. I watched just a little of the video and thought with the silicone and sealing --wow finally! I wanted to be sure to get red so I added to my cart.  right away.

I have seen other 'flip' skillets and pans * bought the "on tv" pancake flip pan and threw it away as it was a mess. 

I am going to go back and watch the whole video when I have time , but can you use ordinary utensils on this  or only non stick usage?

This sounds great especially for summer.

Trusted Contributor

I'm no longer doing much cooking these days. But, back when I was buying kidgen items-I would have gotten that yellow flip pan, the Curtis Stone skillet, and the induction cooktop from last week. I hope everyone uses and enjoys them. If I do happen to see one at the thrift store or garage sale-I'll buy it- since it doesn't count as buying online!

Respected Contributor

Is it induction-compatible?

Trusted Contributor

Yes! She demos it on an induction cooktop. Get it!